I read few blog posts about Kiko being auctioned on eBay, most of them were negative ofcourse. I think there is more to Calendaring than what the Calendar services offer today.
These are some of the features which I think can make Calendaring more effective..
- TV/Radio Schedules -- special Calendars listing them and the ability to pick and add a program to user's personal calendar
- Zip code based search on public Events
- Local Bus/Train schedule integration
- Event History reports -- based on tags, date ranges, etc
- Ability to organize Trips with a special wizard for planning (scheduling)
- Ability to create Social Events and associated services with payment integration, may be?
There are more features that can make Calendaring more useful and unique. I am very curious as to understand if Kiko had thought of providing these features at any point?